Post Cruise Survey

HAM

I received an e-mail inviting me to share my most recent cruise (1.23.09) experience by responding to a questionaire. Since our cruise was great, it was a pleasure to recount my experience.

I was wondering, is this a new development in info gathering by Celebrity, or have they been doing this for some time. We have cruised with Celebrity 10 times over a 15 year period and this is our first post-cruise survey.

I received an e-mail inviting me to share my most recent cruise (1.23.09) experience by responding to a questionaire. Since our cruise was great, it was a pleasure to recount my experience.

I was wondering, is this a new development in info gathering by Celebrity, or have they been doing this for some time. We have cruised with Celebrity 10 times over a 15 year period and this is our first post-cruise survey.

We have received a survey like this too, so it has been in effect for a good bit. I have to go back and really think because I thought/had the impression at the time that it was a result of a second check based on our comment card comments.

Just finished answering all the questions about our recent Infinity South American sailing...it took me over 1/2 an hour to finish since after every grouping of questions...they ask you to elaborate on your answers...not sure why we were selected either...I was a little surprised when they asked about the various lines that one has sailed with and which one of those have you sailed the most with...

Anyway...happy future sailings!

Archived