Google Earth

Cruachan

Mr Cruachan, the current imagery on Google Earth, zoomed into your office, shows me that you are doing absolutely nothing at all. Except gazing at Google Earth:mad:.

Your boss

I know the sound of a cat when I hear it.

And, what is more Sir M, you know that I am a dedicated, hard working public servant. My interest in Google Earth was entirely work-related and totally professional. I just happened to scroll past Malaga while searching for things of direct relevance to the field of health economics.

J

I know the sound of a cat when I hear it.

And, what is more Sir M, you know that I am a dedicated, hard working public servant. My interest in Google Earth was entirely work-related and totally professional. I just happened to scroll past Malaga while searching for things of direct relevance to the field of health economics.

J

Right....:rolleyes:....and I'm really the Tooth Fairy!! :p

Cheers, Penny,.

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

October 16,2008...the “Affair” goes transatlantic as we sail in tandem with the grand QE2 on her final transatlantic voyage...what a thrill!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

August 7, 2009....the “Affair” goes on...this time “home” to Norway

I'm really the Tooth Fairy!! :p

Good, and not before time. Last Friday week I lost 10,659,320 teeth; to date, despite placing them carefully under my pillow every night, I have received absolutely nothing, zilch, not a brass farthing. Your service is even more pathetic than the staff's.

The going rate over here is £10 per tooth. I look forward to seeing you tonight.

Sir Martin:cool:

The going rate over here is £10 per tooth. I look forward to seeing you tonight.

Sir Martin:cool:

Good...I've packed the soup pot..sleep well CAT! :eek::D

Incidently, these recessionary times mean that going rates have had to be reduced, meaning that I will be forced to charge you 10 pounds for every one of those scraggly teeth I'm forced to pick up....TaTa :p

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

October 16,2008...the “Affair” goes transatlantic as we sail in tandem with the grand QE2 on her final transatlantic voyage...what a thrill!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

August 7, 2009....the “Affair” goes on...this time “home” to Norway

Goodness! Than you - I will have a look!

This is such a helpful board. I have been lurcking for a while, and am now speaking. Its good.

I've bookd on P&O but like the look of cunard, but a ;ittle bit worried irs gon down maket. I uiually holiday in select areas of Belgium, but this look intereswting.

Please excuse my typing. Im left handed!!!

Archived