Elemis ?

Suni99

Does anyone know the name of the soap that is in the shower dispenser? I know its a shower gel soap, DH loved it and wants me to order some, it kinda smelled minty? I am not even sure if it had a name

Thanks

Just got off the Pearl last week and yes it's Elemis product it's good stuff and not cheap. You can check out their website http://www.elemis.com

Thanks! I never even thought to check the website<duh> , We had the shower sharp gel, it really did tingle(lmao)if you have used it you know what I mean, I new it was expensive, but not 37$ for a bottle expensive:eek: will have to be a gift, lol.

I'm surprised at how many people like it! We really didn't like it at all. Smelled medicinal, astringent, to us. If they're still using it the next time we cruise on NCL, we'll bring our own. And we're usually not fussy -- I use basic Suave products at home!

TIC....If you really want to get Elemis cheaply, try being homeless in Ft. Lauderdale. HAL uses Elemis in small bottles and donates the leftovers to a shelter's shower programme. Now I know this is extreme.....but it does make you feel a little guilty when you take that extra bottle home as a souvenir.

There is also another product; I think it's called "wake up gel" or something like that. You might want to double check. I definitely remember the lavender in the hand soap dispenser, but the fragrance in the shower was different.

There is also another product; I think it's called "wake up gel" or something like that. You might want to double check. I definitely remember the lavender in the hand soap dispenser, but the fragrance in the shower was different.

I returned from the Gem 2 weeks ago. Being in a suite, I have a bottle of what is actually in the wall dispenser - never used the bottle so I could bring it home since I liked it so well.

It is Sharp Shower and Bath Gel. The directions on the bottle read: "This Aromatherapy wake-up formula can be used all over the body leaving you feeling revitalised and refreshed."

I returned from the Gem 2 weeks ago. Being in a suite, I have a bottle of what is actually in the wall dispenser - never used the bottle so I could bring it home since I liked it so well.

It is Sharp Shower and Bath Gel. The directions on the bottle read: "This Aromatherapy wake-up formula can be used all over the body leaving you feeling revitalised and refreshed."

That's the one I was thinking of.:D

I just don't want Suni to order a $37.00 bottle and have her husband be disappointed. I don't think men really like smelling like lavender.

That's the one I was thinking of.:D

I just don't want Suni to order a $37.00 bottle and have her husband be disappointed. I don't think men really like smelling live lavender.

yes, the sharp is the right one, dh loved it:), we never had the lavender one

ms B, lol lavender smells nice, but I dont think he would shower in it daily and then go to work, his buddies would bust his a**

Thank you! You saved Suni's husband's a**.:D I also want to get a bottle. Do you know if it is cheaper to purchase on the ship or on the website?:confused:

Thank you! You saved Suni's husband's a**.:D I also want to get a bottle. Do you know if it is cheaper to purchase on the ship or on the website?:confused:

Glad I could help save someone.

As far as purchasing it, I really don't know. If it is for sale on the ship it is probably in the Spa as I didn't see it in the "shops." I use it as a treat and a reminder of those few days I was being taken care of.

Glad I could help save someone.

As far as purchasing it, I really don't know. If it is for sale on the ship it is probably in the Spa as I didn't see it in the "shops." I use it as a treat and a reminder of those few days I was being taken care of.

You can purchase it online, which I will eventually do for the dh, he doesnt ask for much, so when he commented on how much he liked that stuff, I thought I would get some for him, but because its so expensive, he will only be allowed to use it once a month, lol:p

Archived