Help! Anyone tried the bio-bay carnival excursion?

mousey

I have a couple of questions about the Carnival (and Carnival only please) excursion. The DH and DS (13) want to try it. Neither of them have kayaked before, will they be able to do this without being sore for the rest of the cruise?:( How long does it take to get there? I've heard somewhere that it takes as long as 1 1/2 hours! How did you like the excursion? Thanks for any responses!:D

I have a couple of questions about the Carnival (and Carnival only please) excursion. The DH and DS (13) want to try it. Neither of them have kayaked before, will they be able to do this without being sore for the rest of the cruise?:( How long does it take to get there? I've heard somewhere that it takes as long as 1 1/2 hours! How did you like the excursion? Thanks for any responses!:D

I don't think soreness will be a problem. I am not the strongest and I had no trouble. Also, my daughter who is 10 was in the kayak with her 19 year old cousin and had no problems. Now, we were behind them and witnessed this. The older cousin was sitting there and letting the 10 year old do the majority of the paddling. She had no idea and never complained about soreness either. It is a great excursion and I would highly recommend it if you have any interest in it at all. I was there for the second time in February.

Aleece

Archived