Just booked and have a question

Cruzin in 09

I have searched through many pages but can not find an answer to my question. I book our first cruise yesterday on the Ecstasy for Nov of this year. In my excitement I forgot to tell the booking agent that my husband is the IV in fact I didn't realize it until I checked my email this afternoon and was reading the email from her and it had his name but without the IV. I have a call into to her but how hard will it be to fix this and is it important to get fixed. All other information was correct. I can't believe I forgot/missed this yesterday but I was excited to finally be booking a cruise after dreaming and researching for almost 2 years.

My husband is the fourth too, and I never remember to put that on our cruise docs. I don't remember if it's on his passport or not. Wait, I'll check.

OK yes, it's on his passport, but not on his cruise docs. I wouldn't worry. Just make sure it's right on the FunPass

I have searched through many pages but can not find an answer to my question. I book our first cruise yesterday on the Ecstasy for Nov of this year. In my excitement I forgot to tell the booking agent that my husband is the IV in fact I didn't realize it until I checked my email this afternoon and was reading the email from her and it had his name but without the IV. I have a call into to her but how hard will it be to fix this and is it important to get fixed. All other information was correct. I can't believe I forgot/missed this yesterday but I was excited to finally be booking a cruise after dreaming and researching for almost 2 years.

Cruzin in 09,

Don't sweat it; I'm an IIX and it's never been on the docs and they've had my middle name as PA for my past four cruises and it's actually Paul. :o :D

Husband and son sailing- III and IV. The only time we have trouble is when the space they have to list names is too short to add these. We almost couldn't fly across the Pacific when the plane couldn't get the name on with the 3/4. They have birthdates so you shouldn't have a problem.

Archived