Creative Ideas?

Hey all!

I'm getting ready to book a "surprise" cruise for my hubby's birthday present! :D WOO HOO!

Anyway, I was just fishing for some creative ideas on how I can give him this present, since his birthday is in March, but the cruise I'm looking at isn't until December.

I don't want to just print out the itinerary and give him that, know what I mean? I want to do something cute and festive.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hey all!

I'm getting ready to book a "surprise" cruise for my hubby's birthday present! :D WOO HOO!

Anyway, I was just fishing for some creative ideas on how I can give him this present, since his birthday is in March, but the cruise I'm looking at isn't until December.

I don't want to just print out the itinerary and give him that, know what I mean? I want to do something cute and festive.

Anyone have any ideas?

How about a bunch of different wrapped presents, some inside of other presents, some hidden in common household areas or objects, each of which contains 1 "gift" (like the suntan lotion, which you may already have) and instructions on where to find the next gift which you have hidden somewhere in the house (make it like a riddle / clue). The final box could contain the actual itinerary!

Doing this could be like a scavenger hunt, not cost a lot of $ because many of the gifts could be things you already have like a favorite shirt, sunglasses, etc., spouse gets the fun activity, and better still, video the entire event!

Archived