Aft suite (*AE) advise on Star

maremike

Any advise for suite location on Star to the Panama canel.

Thanks

There's no difference within the AE's in the interior except maybe some decorations. They are all AFT. Here's a break down by balcony size which makes a difference (I think my numbers are correct):

9236 = 64 sq. feet

8672 = 78 sq. feet

8172 = 78 sq. feet

I think 8170 has a wrap around balcony.

There's no difference within the AE's in the interior except maybe some decorations. They are all AFT. Here's a break down by balcony size which makes a difference (I think my numbers are correct):

9236 = 64 sq. feet

8672 = 78 sq. feet

8172 = 78 sq. feet

I think 8170 has a wrap around balcony.

Yes 8170 has the wrap around balcony..we are in that one for our upcoming Alaska cruise.

We were in 8172 last year! Aft suites are wonderful!

We have 8170 in 8 days on the Star, yes I am very excited! Will post review after we return.

That's great! Please let us know how it is...that will be our cabin in June.

I have a BIG favor to ask....could you ask the concierge, Simone, if she will be on the Star on the June 6th sailing?

Simone was on the Star with us last year and she is absolutely spectacular...you will love her!

Please, please...help! Thanks so much!

Enjoy your cruise...bon voyage!!!

That's great! Please let us know how it is...that will be our cabin in June.

I have a BIG favor to ask....could you ask the concierge, Simone, if she will be on the Star on the June 6th sailing?

Simone was on the Star with us last year and she is absolutely spectacular...you will love her!

Please, please...help! Thanks so much!

Enjoy your cruise...bon voyage!!!

While you are at it... LOL.. may I also get you to ask her if she will be on the Star for the May/June Alaska 2010 season? Her being on the Star next year for May and/or June might make us swing to the Star for our Alaska cruise next year.

I will ask Simone about June 6th sailing and May/June 2010. This is our first time in a real suite, so I presume she will introduce herself and at that time I will tell her how popular she is and ask about the future sailings, I am writing down the dates and taking with me. Next Saturday at this time we will be onboard!

I will ask Simone about June 6th sailing and May/June 2010. This is our first time in a real suite, so I presume she will introduce herself and at that time I will tell her how popular she is and ask about the future sailings, I am writing down the dates and taking with me. Next Saturday at this time we will be onboard!

Thanks so much!

When you go to check in for your cruise, go to the VIP check-in....after you have gone through security, you will get to meet Simone and the butler (we had Ray).

You will love Simone! She is a gem. Our names are Susan and Chuck Edwards, so you can tell her we were asking/bragging about her and were hoping she would again be on our sailing June 6th.

Once again....thank you!

Have a wonderful cruise!!!:D

Same for us, although as many people as she meets I doubt she will remember Terry and Doug, but we ADORE her and think she sets the bar for all the other Concierges. YOU WILL LOVE HER, and you will love the Star.

Archived