Century - hair dryers in room?

brenderlou

Hey

Our first X cruise in 2 days.....:D Just want to make sure there are hair dryers in the cabins like our previous cruises on Royal Caribbean.

Thanx!!

We have Saled on the Mercury (Same type of Ship as the Century)

The hairdryer is vary slow and not real good

Bring your owne or gat one from the room steward

STUR DAYTON,OHIO

Hi Brenderlou

I didnt use the hairdryer but my DW confirmed that it was very good, warm & quite strong.

We were in a balcony stateroom & obviously they may change from cabin to cabin.

Are you on the 4 or 5 day cruise? If you need any information, just ask...........Ted

Hi Brenderlou

I didnt use the hairdryer but my DW confirmed that it was very good, warm & quite strong.

We were in a balcony stateroom & obviously they may change from cabin to cabin.

Are you on the 4 or 5 day cruise? If you need any information, just ask...........Ted

Hi Ted

Thanks for the post. We are on the 5 day (Key West/Grand Caymen ports) leaving on Monday. I have read really great reviews about the ship and can't wait.

Not worried about the power of the hair dryer. Using it just to drysemi-dry, not style....anything will work for me!!!

Hi Brenderlou

We were on 5 day to Jamaica / Grand Cayman & everything was fantastic. We went to Couples resort in Jamaica & cannot recommend it more highly. Other people went shopping in Ocos Rios & were pestered by the local people.

Grand Cayman is definately worth tendering off the ship, fantastic beaches & good shopping without any hassle from locals.

Make sure you're up early on sea days if you like to sunbathe as most of the beds are taken by 9am. They are not supposed to be left unattended for 'an unreasonble time' but this rule is not policed by the Celebrity staff.

Enjoy yourselves...............Ted

Can anyone confirm that there is a handheld hairdryer in the suites? We are cruising on Century to the Baltics (12 night). I really don't want to schlep my hairdryer all the way to Europe. And with 3 formal nights everything I can leave at home will help with the weight of the bag. But I have long hair that would prefer to be curly while I prefer for it to be straight, so a good hairdryer is a must.

Thanks!

Archived