Eurodan cabin question.... category G

inaina

Does anyone know how bad or OK these are ? I think they are between life boats.... can you see the ocean ? does anyone have pictures? I'm thinking in buying this week ... i need to be in the midlle of the ship, or I will be on Gravol for 24/7 days. any suggestions?

Revneal, a frequent & very knowledgeable contributor to this board, has some FANTASTIC photos of a G-category cabin on Eurodam posted on his own website.

Go to revneal.org

On the left, click on photographs.

Slide down the page to his cruise photos until you find Eurodam Inaugural 2008

Click on Eurodam tour 4

We also sailed w/Greg on the Noordam Reunion cruise in January 2007 & he stayed in a G-category on that trip, too. He likely has photos of that cabin also. My John & I initially booked a G-category for Eurodam's inaugural based on our visit to Greg's cabin & his photos.

He's one of the nicest gentlemen you'd ever meet. :)

Revneal, a frequent & very knowledgeable contributor to this board, has some FANTASTIC photos of a G-category cabin on Eurodam posted on his own website.

Go to revneal.org

Click on Eurodam tour 4

That pic isn;t necessarily the BEST representation of the G rooms. You can typically see ENOUGH of the outside to know if you want to go down a flight of stairs to promenade and take some pictures or get some scenery. But lots of light comes in and you're able to know what the weather is and a rough idea of where you are (passing land, etc)

Go to revneal.org

Click on Eurodam tour 4

We also sailed w/Greg on the Noordam Reunion cruise in January 2007 & he stayed in a G-category on that trip, too. He likely has photos of that cabin also. My John & I initially booked a G-category for Eurodam's inaugural based on our visit to Greg's cabin & his photos.

He's one of the nicest gentlemen you'd ever meet. :)[/quote

Hi Sunshine! thanks for the reply, I try to go to "revenel.org "....could not find, can you check the link again? I love to see the pictures!

. :)[/quote

Hi Sunshine! thanks for the reply, I try to go to "revenel.org "....could not find, can you check the link again? I love to see the pictures!

The site is at "revneal.org", as in Reverand Neal. I just looked at his pics myself and they are amazing!!! I really want to go to Antarctica now.

BW and I were on the Eurodam in January and had cain 4091. It was very convenient to the elevators and the windows were floor to ceiling. In this cabin maybe only 30 % of the view was partially blocked. Plenty of light and plenty of sea to see. Other cabins in the G category would have a more obstructive view. Enjoy. Very good cruise.

Archived