Just Back! Indy of the Seas 2/15-2/21

cot427

Not sure if I mentioned this above, but the second production show is Once Upon a Time, which was the same one we say on Freedom in Oct. 2007. I was wondering if it was still on the Freedom, or they moved it to Indy? I sounded like a little different music but same play.

Once Upon a Time is also on the Freedom. When the show was over, they stated that it was opening night for that show...must have meant the new cast. It was very good.

I noticed you been on a few Voyager and Freedom class ships which would be your favorite of the 2??

As far as Voyager or Freedom class, I definitly would pick the Freedom class. Actually, theres really not much of a difference. Theres barely any extra walking, etc and you get the extras like the flowrider, kids H2O zone, sorrentos in RP, etc. So yes, Freedom is my favorite. As far as ships, as I've been on all 3 Freedom classes, I'd go on any of them any day. I can't pick one, because truthfully they all had so many good things about them, and only minor bad things. (Each had their own pluses and minuses)

Once Upon a Time is also on the Freedom. When the show was over, they stated that it was opening night for that show...must have meant the new cast. It was very good.

Thanks

Archived