Can we change a reservation?

marynpaul

We have a reservation already booked and paid for a March 30th cruise on the Monarch of the Seas. We have already cruised that iternary several times and now found a cruise out of Tampa for a different iternary that would work for us. Do you think we can change to that ship using the funds we paid for the original booked cruise or not? :confused:

We have a reservation already booked and paid for a March 30th cruise on the Monarch of the Seas. We have already cruised that iternary several times and now found a cruise out of Tampa for a different iternary that would work for us. Do you think we can change to that ship using the funds we paid for the original booked cruise or not? :confused:

You are in penalty phase so it will cost you

I checked my cruise doc and states that if I were to cancel more than 30 days out but less than 59 days. I would lose my deposit. My question would be if I didnt put a deposit on but paid in full is that considered the deposit?

I checked my cruise doc and states that if I were to cancel more than 30 days out but less than 59 days. I would lose my deposit. My question would be if I didnt put a deposit on but paid in full is that considered the deposit?

You may have paid in full when you booked, but a portion of that total cost was the deposit. Thus, you would loose the deposit of approx. $100.00 p/p

I would call today and ask. That's the only way to know. Let us know what they say. Good Luck!

Looks like you are taking a 4 day cruise, so at worse you would be out $100 per person. If you are planning getting a reservation for a different ship for the same time frame they MAY let you switch without penalty, but my guess is that they won't

Archived