Glory Question

Frank12

Does the Glory participate in the promotion where if you book your next cruise while on board you get free OBC?

We did this last year on the Liberty and was wondering if it was offered on the Glory. Your answers will help me decide if I should wait until May to book my next one. Thanks.

As of the first week of January, the Glory did NOT have the program onboard yet. We had actually booked our Glory cruise using the certificate we bought on the Liberty last summer.

That's a trip. We booked our May 09 Glory cruise using the certificate from last spring's Liberty cruise.

Great minds think alike!

Does the Glory participate in the promotion where if you book your next cruise while on board you get free OBC?

We did this last year on the Liberty and was wondering if it was offered on the Glory. Your answers will help me decide if I should wait until May to book my next one. Thanks.

just got off the Glory on Jan 31 and there was no promotion. We were looking for one. Called my PVP and she confirmed this. She said they are trying to do this on all the ships, but so far Glory is not one of them. Hope this helps.

Out of curiosity, for those that have booked while on-board: was the offer advertised in Capers? I don't recall seeing it on Fascination last December.

I'm thinking about taking another cruise on Fascination next Dec and may wait until our June cruise on Glory to book. If Carnival is hoping to offer this on all ships, perhaps it will be available on Glory by then.

Out of curiosity, for those that have booked while on-board: was the offer advertised in Capers? I don't recall seeing it on Fascination last December.

I'm thinking about taking another cruise on Fascination next Dec and may wait until our June cruise on Glory to book. If Carnival is hoping to offer this on all ships, perhaps it will be available on Glory by then.

On Liberty it was in the Capers, the Cruise Director mentioned it often and there was a desk on the Promenade deck.

On the Liberty last week the deal was pay $100 deposit (refundable in 5 years). If you book a 7 day cruise in the next 5 years you get $100 in OBC, plus your $100 deposit back. For other length of cruises it was more or less credits but I don't remember.

I took the deal.

Yes it is offered on the Valor! We bought one last September on board. There is a desk on the Promenade Deck near the coffee shop. They also invited some for a party (don't know how we were chosen, random, I guess) and they had cocktails and gave us a sales pitch on these. We had already bought ours so we didn't need the sales pitch. Keep in mind when buying them, they have to be mailed in certified mail after you book and put your deposit up but the $100.00 you paid will be taken off before you make final payment and you will receive on board credit based on how long your cruise is.

Archived