RCCL Price increase?

Cabin_boy

I have booked a cruise on the FOS in February 2010. I have noticed that the cost of Jr. Suite for 4 people has increased by $1000.00 (CDN $). I was wondering if this increase is just a change to reflect the weaking Canadian dollar or have they increased prices?

I have booked a cruise on the FOS in February 2010. I have noticed that the cost of Jr. Suite for 4 people has increased by $1000.00 (CDN $). I was wondering if this increase is just a change to reflect the weaking Canadian dollar or have they increased prices?

Could be either/or. RCI has always been tardy about reflecting current exchange rates. Sometimes they are months behind in keeping up with the proper exchange rates. That can be good or bad, depending on the timing.;)

We have seen the price for the JS we booked for April go up & down. It started at $X (which we paid). Then it dropped $30/person.(& we got the price drop) Then back up to the price we paid. Then up again to $90 more than we paid. I think it also has to do with how the category is selling. There are only 7 JS left on our sailing so that is why I think they are still high. Still I'm hoping they drop and we get another refund.

What week in Feb.? The 3rd week is a big school vacation week for the northeast.

Massfriend

My sailing is the February 7th sailing. It is before any of the American or Canadian Universities take spring break. Once this happens RC alegedlly stops serving "Buckets of Beer".

The sailing is on Super Bowl Sunday but they knew that a long time ago so I don't think that would effect the price.

Cabin Boy

Massfriend

My sailing is the February 7th sailing. It is before any of the American or Canadian Universities take spring break. Once this happens RC alegedlly stops serving "Buckets of Beer".

The sailing is on Super Bowl Sunday but they knew that a long time ago so I don't think that would effect the price.

Cabin Boy

Just did a quick check of pricing.....and, a JS seems to be pricing just about the same every week except those big vacation weeks.

Most JS's are showing $1,899 PP 1st & 2nd and $599 PP 3rd & 4th....US dollars.

Archived