How Expensive is it to Order Liquor to Your Room

OK, thank you.

It's a shame, time to find another way :cool:

Think there called platypushydration.com

Welcome to Cruise Critic!!

Well.........I learned something new today........thanks to you.....I had to look up platypushydration and it looks like rum runners have some competition.;)

Enjoy your first cruise..........and come back and tell us about it.:)

Rick

I just got in some rum runners and they are going to be perfect!! They are geared towards the cruising and flying type of drinker. Heck I bought the spring break cruiser package 4-32oz and 3-8oz containers for like 26 bucks plus if you use the code: repeat at check out you get like 15% off I think. I have heard nothing but praise for these on CC.

Good luck!!

I just got in some rum runners and they are going to be perfect!! They are geared towards the cruising and flying type of drinker. Heck I bought the spring break cruiser package 4-32oz and 3-8oz containers for like 26 bucks plus if you use the code: repeat at check out you get like 15% off I think. I have heard nothing but praise for these on CC.

Good luck!!

What exactly is a rumrunner? I take it, it is some sort of liquid carrier? Can you put hard liquor in it? Will it pack in your suitcase? We drink Jack Daniels, and we like a cocktail or two in our room before dinner. Can't order from room service, so I hope this will take care of our problem. Thanks!

Archived