Pre-cruise hotel Sofitel Miami Airport

Sunseafunfv

Unfortunately I have never stayed at that one but I have stayed at many Sofitel's in the US and Europe and their customer service is normally outstanding. If you run into a problem report it and I'm sure they will try to resolve it, they are know for their customer service. The one in Los Angeles is my favorite, but like I said I have never had the opportunity to try this one.

Thank you. Sofitel is a great hotel chain; I have heard many good comments about many of its hotels, that is why I was so surprised on Sofitel Miami's most recent reviews. I know, it is going to be fine, after all, the reviews are subjective and I got a really good deal (under $180). Thanks again.

Thank you. Sofitel is a great hotel chain; I have heard many good comments about many of its hotels, that is why I was so surprised on Sofitel Miami's most recent reviews. I know, it is going to be fine, after all, the reviews are subjective and I got a really good deal (under $180). Thanks again.

It is an excellent hotel. Older building, however I am sure many renovations have taken place.

It is not in a tourist area in Miami, however I have never heard anything bad about this hotel and I live here.

I am sure you will have a great experience! Enjoy.:)

It is an excellent hotel. Older building, however I am sure many renovations have taken place.

It is not in a tourist area in Miami, however I have never heard anything bad about this hotel and I live here.

I am sure you will have a great experience! Enjoy.:)

floridacruiser63: Are you able to tell me if there is a pharmacy/drug store and restaurants near the Sofitel. Will be flying into Miami and would like to stock up on a couple of things once I have arrived, and eat away from the hotel if possible. Thanks!

floridacruiser63: Are you able to tell me if there is a pharmacy/drug store and restaurants near the Sofitel. Will be flying into Miami and would like to stock up on a couple of things once I have arrived, and eat away from the hotel if possible. Thanks!

We stayed there last year precruise and it was great. Very clean, great service etc. There isn't alot nearby but within walking distance (it seemed like it was under 1/2 mile) there was a Walgreens or CVS (can't remember exactly even though we walked there two times) and a restaurant or two across from that. There was even a small strip mall in the area. We ate at the hotel and they had delicious food.

We stayed there last year precruise and it was great. Very clean, great service etc. There isn't alot nearby but within walking distance (it seemed like it was under 1/2 mile) there was a Walgreens or CVS (can't remember exactly even though we walked there two times) and a restaurant or two across from that. There was even a small strip mall in the area. We ate at the hotel and they had delicious food.

Okay...my embarrasing canadian question...what is a walgreen or a cvs? Are they grocery stores or pharmacy/drug stores? Thanks!:confused:

cpcanuck

Hi,

The CVS as well as the Walgreens are a long, long walk (over 1.5 miles each way) from the hotel if you are walking. The closest ones are located on the corner of 57th. Avenue and NW 7th. Street opposite to each other, not a close walk by any means, and no, I would not recommend you walk that far from the Sofitel to the drug stores. (Very busy streets and unfortunately, drivers are not very polite here in Miami. (Sorry, my personal opinion).

• 2 months later...

Archived