Pearls of the Aegean on Celebration

cse

OK so it might not be relevant, but perhaps there again ..........

On my Calypso cruise, embarkation was related to flight arrival times. I was an independent traveller - my party of 3 were the only individuals on board - and we could check in between midday and 9 pm.

We actually checked in the very first of the new arrivals at 12.10 pm, and had lunch on board, then returned ashore again to explore more of Thessalonika and make a few last minute purchases.

Even though the ship was due to sail later that evening, the sailaway was delayed because of delayed arrivals of incoming Thomson flights, but we still arrived on time at our first port of call (3rd day) and I think time is built in to allow for such delays.

We did the Canaries as well came back on 5th Jan you will be joining the Celebration the day we vacate. Where are you flying out from? never know we might still be onboard when you get there.

We are flying from East Midlands,it worked out hundreds cheaper than flying from Birmingham as there are 6 of us travelling.We enjoyed our first cruise so much we have treated my daughter,her hubby and grandson to this trip and then when my sister heard, she wanted to come as well,so its a family holiday.I'm sure they will enjoy it as much as we did.I am like a kid waiting for Chritmas,can't wait to go!

Archived