Coral Feb.23-March 9 LIVE "Panama-or-Bust"

goat rancher

Janet, thanks for sharing your pictures. They are great. I loved the one taken from under the Centennial Bridge and the rainbow shot. The butterflies were beautiful too. Did you go to the butterfly garden in Aruba?

Janet, thanks for sharing your pictures. They are great. I loved the one taken from under the Centennial Bridge and the rainbow shot. The butterflies were beautiful too. Did you go to the butterfly garden in Aruba?

Thank you. Yes, we did go to the Butterfly Farm. It was wonderful. A funny thing happened though. For some reason, mosquitos like me. I saw a mosquito next to a display they were showing us, and I told myself that mosquito was going to bite me and sure enough, I was bitten on my little finger. Go figure. LOL!!

Hello again. I uploaded pictures and they are in a link to my signature if anyone wants to take a look. As I have said many times, it was a fabulous cruise and the memories will last a lifetime.

Great photos - thanks for sharing. :)

We were just on the Coral and, yes, they did have a "comfort food" item on the menu each night. The only one that I can remember is turkey and all the trimmings the last night. That isn't new though. I remember it from previous Princess cruises.

Thanks Judy for that information.

CruiserJanet, great pics. We will be on the coral April 12 for our 2nd full transit.

Marilyn

Archived