Alcohol prices on the Constellation

mahi mahi

Hello all. Have been a board member for about a year now but have only been lurking to date. Thought I would say hello as I'm doing a 10 day Eastern/Southern Caribbean cruise next month on the Constellation. Is it true that in-cabin alcohol is $80 a bottle? Not that I drink alot, lol!

Any advice/recommendations would be appreciated. Good tours in St. Lucia? Thanks.

Jake

We were so worried about drink prices....but they were actually cheaper then here in Downtown Minneapolis. It was a huge relief. If you don't drink much, treat yourself to the bar drinks!

We took a Waterfall/driving tour in St Lucia. We got great views of the Pitons, and our guide was spectacular! We booked it through Celebrity.

Hello all. Have been a board member for about a year now but have only been lurking to date. Thought I would say hello as I'm doing a 10 day Eastern/Southern Caribbean cruise next month on the Constellation. Is it true that in-cabin alcohol is $80 a bottle? Not that I drink alot, lol!

Any advice/recommendations would be appreciated. Good tours in St. Lucia? Thanks.

Jake

Hi, Jake,

I can't help you out with the in-cabin alcohol prices, sorry.

But, in St. Lucia, Cosol operates tours that come highly recommended. If you go to the ports of call boards here on Cruise Critic, you can read more about it. Here is the link for the St. Lucia board.... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222 We did the tour with Cosol last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.

When will you be on the Constellation? We are on the March 27th 10 day cruise. If you are on that cruise, pop over to the roll call and say hello... a lot of friendly people getting very anxious to get on the ship! Here is the link for that if you would like to take a look...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=561429

Have a wonderful trip, the Constellation is my favorite ship.

Archived