Disney Cruise Line for Adults - A video review with pictures

travel_mom_1

My husband and I took a Wonder Cruise without the kids and it was wonderful. Disney does a surprisingly great job of allowing adults their own space. Here is my video review of DCL for Adults.

http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/21/188/DisneyCruiseLineforAdults/280292

Have you ever considered taking an adult only vacation on a Disney cruise ship? Have you taken an adult only trip? Please share what you enjoyed or are looking forward to.

I enjoyed your video.

we have done Disney as just a couple at least a dozen times and with family 6 or 7 times.

We love the music and clubs evey evening. The hot tubs to relax in the adult areas too.

We love to see the kids all having so much fun too. we often go watch character meet and greets just to watch the excitement in the kids faces.

I cant pick a favorite thing to do. All the events are fun and we do everything that sounds good to us and never been disappointed yet.

• 2 weeks later...
The video was great, thanks. We are thinking of taking grandboy on a Disney cruise but I want to make sure DH will have places he can go to get adult time.

Thanks! I'm sure you will have a wonderful cruise with your grandson.

• 3 weeks later...
I loved your video Thanks! DH and I don't have children so we were a little worried about being totaly over ran by them on the cruise.

You are welcome. We were surprised by how much Disney offered for adults only. Enjoy your cruise!

Six of my seven Disney cruises have been without children. On the seventh, we brought along our son and daughter-in-law and granddaughter. While we enjoyed the cruise with "the kids", and we all had a lot of fun together, there is nothing like an "adults-only" Disney cruise. Because there are so many things for kids to do, and so many adult-only areas, we found that a Disney cruise is one of the most relaxing vacations we can take.

I'm cruising in May with a friend because my husband is saving his vacation time for a cruise with me in December. What a year--two Disney cruises!

Beth

I couldn't do anything Disney without the kids! The guilt would be just too much. The whole time I would be thinking "the kids would love this". We have only ever done one trip without the kids. An all-inclusive to Cuba for our 10th anniversary. The guilt was pretty bad on that trip too but it wasn't as bad since although the kids would have liked playing in the ocean and the pools, there wasn't much else for kids to do there.

To me the Disney Cruise was the best of both worlds because we got to spend time together as a family but also got adult time while they were having Kid time at the club.

Archived