Celebrity cruise tour accident

lettienets

This should be a wakeup call to all of us.

Take a good look at the vehicle that is to transport us on our shorex.

Look at the tires. Does it have seat belts. Don`t ride in these hay wagons if they are to take you any further than into town. Accidents can happen at any time,even in the safest of transportation. A modern bus or van would have protected those passengers somewhat better IMO.

Rich

ITA, Rich.

We were in Dominica a couple of weeks ago on a tour. One of the young gals in our van was so scared she cried several times during the tour. I have to admit it was kind of scary on the narrow winding roads with no guard rails and long drops if god forbid the vehicle went off the road. And, to top it off, it rained on and off, which made the roads slippery to begin with.

Regards,

Arlene

We were in Dominica a couple of weeks ago on a tour. One of the young gals in our van was so scared she cried several times during the tour. I have to admit it was kind of scary on the narrow winding roads with no guard rails and long drops if god forbid the vehicle went off the road. And, to top it off, it rained on and off, which made the roads slippery to begin with.

Regards,

Arlene

The rain is the other reason to make sure the vehicle you are in is safe...there's a lot of rain in the rain forest of Dominica.

People everywhere lose control and drive into ditches, all the time.

Only Miami would turn this into a news story.

I'm confused. I think we all have compassion, but were replying to the insinuation that Miami would be the lone reporter for revenue reasons??

I agree that vehicles go into ditches daily, but better to report facts of a story than allow it to worm it's way onto a message board which can be rife with drama and false claims. Better to report the facts and nip the gossip in the bud? Isn't that the approach to maintain revenue status and cruise line responsibility? I guess I'm missing something here.:confused:

Archived