laundry facilites near port everglades fll

Princess Mummy

We are doing back to back cruises (Spring break with 3 kids) and was wondering if anyone knew of someplace near the port in fort lauderdale where we could do laundry. Unfortunately, our ship IOS does not have self serve laundry. Thanks

yes there is a laundry nearby...it is down 17th past the Renaissance and a little shopping center...it's near the crown (?) liquor store...i walked there fromthe Ren. I think it is on Cordova road....

I walked from the Renaissance through a couple parking lots, and across 10th/Cordova-i found it easily!

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=1063+SE+17th+St,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL+33316+(Southport+Coin+Laundry)&geocode=CUHyke4YbgXVFcVCjgEdREk5-yFIKn0dh9LXcw&dirflg=&saddr=Port+Everglades,+Fort+Lauderdale,+FL&f=d&hl=en&dq=laundromat+loc:+ft+lauderdale+17th+street&sll=26.099642,-80.128812&sspn=0.006295,0.007103&cid=8347371912111663688&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

hth....A is port everglades...B is the laundromat i mean (i think!-LOOKS right....)

you can't walk (i don't think the port authority is pedestrian friendly...) probably a 5-10 minute cab ride...but i think the minimum cab fare is 10 bucks....

there's a CVS in the shopping center nearby, and you could walk to Publix or Winn Dixie if you wanted to get some snacks or anything....plus there's some places to eat by Publix....and i think there was a pizza place or something nearby, or across the street from the laundromat.)

Archived