Sky Penthouse

racepoint

We were in #8002 (a forward facing, starboard suite) at Christmas and it was wonderful. The suite is large and comfortable, four should fit very comfortably.

But the balcony is the bomb. Huge, with a table w/ 4 chairs, two lounges and a cocktail table between them and plenty of room still.

We had my Iphone with all of my tunes on it and a player so we spent a great deal of time on the balcony. Dancing, singing, drinking....you get the picture! Just a fantastic time, in fact so much we have the same suite booked 3 more times this year.

Can't forget to mention "Lucky", our Butler. What a treat to have him take care of us! Breakfast every morning, snacks in the afternoon, dessert in the late evening. Whatever we needed he was there for us.

Can't wait for next Friday!!!!!!!!!

Sounds incredible!! I thought I read somewhere about the front-facing balconies to be unusable while cruising due to the wind. They were fine in port, though. What's your opinion on this? And, do you happen to have any pictures of the suite or know where to direct me??

We did not experience any problems with the wind. However that being said, we were in port for two days due to strong winds and we used the balcony both days.

We did sit on the balcony at night while we were moving, but we were going sooo slow it was just beautiful.

Archived