Downtown Seattle Hotels w/ Free Shuttle to Port?

luvbigdogs

I have been searching for a downtown hotel that may provide a complimentary shuttle to Pier 91. I'm flying in on a Saturday morning before a Sunday cruise. I want to stay downtown to hang out for the day and be close to restaurants, shopping, and sightseeing. With the cost of transportation from the airport to downtown, and then from the cruise ships back to the airport the next week, I wanted to find a hotel that would offer free shuttles to the ports in the mornings (or would it be too inexpensive to even worry about??). Any advice would be appreciated.

I personally think its probably going to be more cost efficient to find a good price for a Downtown hotel on Hotwire or Priceline. If you can save $100 for one night then spending $15 on a cab to the pier wont be so bad.

Hotwire has some great deals! I just booked the Seattle Downtown Sheraton for $89. Rack rate is $299

I have been searching for a downtown hotel that may provide a complimentary shuttle to Pier 91. I'm flying in on a Saturday morning before a Sunday cruise. I want to stay downtown to hang out for the day and be close to restaurants, shopping, and sightseeing. With the cost of transportation from the airport to downtown, and then from the cruise ships back to the airport the next week, I wanted to find a hotel that would offer free shuttles to the ports in the mornings (or would it be too inexpensive to even worry about??). Any advice would be appreciated.

The Silver Cloud Inn Stadium provides shuttle service to Pier 91.

TazzMann

• 2 years later...

I know of three that have shuttles to the cruise port and allow you to park your car at the hotel while away... given the cost of parking at the terminal is about $150wk these are good deals BUT they are not high end hotels by a long shot. Suggest you check out the comments on a travel website:

Red Lion on 5th has a cruise and stay & shuttles

Executive Hotel has various pkgs relating to airport and crusie terminals & parking

Hotel Nexus has a Park n Embark 7 day parking with 1-night stay + free shuttles to either cruise terminal running about every 2hrs - watch comments on this hotel as it underwent renos in 2010 so ignore the old complaints

Far more hotels offer shuttles to/from airport ... easy to search those on google.

Archived