St. George immigration

startraveler

Yes. I can't remember colors of buildings but here goes:

When you get off the ship & go thru the security building, head to the right (if you were a clock you'd head to about 2:00). There is a small building not far AT ALL & you go in there.

Cool, thanks. We're debating on a cruise to Bermuda....

You're welcome. That was a priority for me, too ... getting my passport stamped, lol. Just ask the security person in the little building as you go through if they're not busy. They'll show you the direction to go for that.

Bermuda is awesome. It was a great vacation for dh & I last year & now we'd like to take our boys out there ... but the prices for cruises out that way are so expensive so we're not sure if that'll happen.

We found what we thought was a good deal for an seven-day October 09 cruise leaving Philly, three days in St. George (and if we book by March 15, $150 onboard credit, which would cover the tips for my wife and I) - but if we go there, we'll probably have to book relatively close to the sailing date, as we already have a vacation (noncruise) in April and who knows if I'll be taking more one-week furloughs at work.

Archived