Show me your invitations!

merocket59

This topic hasn't come up in a while, so I thought it would be nice to have a big thread on everyone's invitations. Here you can post a pic of them, let us know where you got them or if they are DIY where they got the materials and printed them, what the invitations say as well as the response cards, and any other information included. Cruise weddings are so unique it should be fun to see how unique all the invitations are :)

This topic hasn't come up in a while, so I thought it would be nice to have a big thread on everyone's invitations. Here you can post a pic of them, let us know where you got them or if they are DIY where they got the materials and printed them, what the invitations say as well as the response cards, and any other information included. Cruise weddings are so unique it should be fun to see how unique all the invitations are :)

Good morning!:)

I used an online company to make shirts and other items for my upcoming cruise to Bermuda and noticed they have a whole section of items dedicated to honeymoon and wedding events.:) If you’re just looking for invitations, you can simply search under cards!

Here’s a link to the page if interested, and congratulations in advance to all of you!:D

• 1 month later...

I used the PRINTABLE cruiseship invites from this website: http://www.mypersonalartist.com/cruiseshipweddinginvitations.html

They can get pretty pricey if you have the company print and add all the bells and whistles. I bought the response cards as well and used the pic on all our stationary. I found matching sheer ribbon at Michael's for $3 and if made enough bows for 50 invites.

They turned out great, professional-looking and it was fun with my mom helping me put everything together.

Archived