Tickets

kasijab

Hi all. Can anyone please tell me when Costa send out the cruise tickets. I have received my flight tickets/vouchers but when asked Virgin said the cruise tickets come direct from Costa. We leave on Monday 9th March so am not quite in panic mode yet but will be by next week !!

Costa do online check in/edocs...

To ensure immediate embarkation for our guests, Costa Cruises offers the ability to complete the check-in process online. To use this service, simply log-in to the website http://www.costacruises.co.uk (see website for details on registering), fill in the embarkation form online, then print the documents and bring them with you on the day of departure.

I received something in the mail from Costa a couple of weeks ago for our March 15th cruise.

I had gone to the Costa site a couple of weeks before that and registered on line and what I received from Costa then was their printed version of all the info I'd given them and printed out myself. I'm sure either/or would work just fine when you sign in.

I also got a few (paper) luggage tags from them..that was about it.

Have fun on your cruise!

I received something in the mail from Costa a couple of weeks ago for our March 15th cruise.

I had gone to the Costa site a couple of weeks before that and registered on line and what I received from Costa then was their printed version of all the info I'd given them and printed out myself. I'm sure either/or would work just fine when you sign in.

I also got a few (paper) luggage tags from them..that was about it.

Have fun on your cruise!

I too am sailing with Cod. BUT; I couldn't seem to get the on-line registration to work. I contacted my travel agent.

I received my paper tickets from the travel agent, mailed in a Costa envelope. I have the cruise booklet, the paper thin baggage tags, & the registration form to hand in at embarkation.

So that was almost 4 weeks ahead of the March 15 sailing. Good luck.

Maryellen

Thank you all. My cruise tickets arrived just now, in a costa envelope but forwarded from Virgin. Maybe that is why it has taken so long ..being sent to Virgin first. Panic over now .. time to go through the wardrobe and decide what to take !!

Our travel agency (affordable tours.com) told us we would only receive email tix, I'm kind of upset now, we'll have to print out then cut out the luggage tags. They must have wanted to save the postage by not having to mail to us.

I'm definitely contacting them when we return.

Archived