Wedding Cruise-Spirit to Bermuda 6/5/09 Website

maggiecatenjay

Hi. My group of 40 or so are headed to Bermuda. I've received a great deal of good feedback (especially the packing list I assembled from various internet sites) from cruisecritic folks (thanks!). An updated packing list is there (somebody on this site sweetly pointed out a few thing's I'd forgotten! Jeans and perfume and tums, for example).

I've been trying to figure out a way to organize our group, dissseminate information and facilitate group activities. This is my best shot.

I drew inspiration from Bob's website at http://cruise.bwatts.org but my main goal is pre-cruise stuff. If anybody would care to take a look-see and offer any constructive (?!) criticism I would appreciate it. A couple of pages are still 'under construction' but it is fairly complete. If it is useful to anybody I will re-post in mid March when it's all done.

It is a free site but you don't have to sign in or anything. http://maggiecatenjay.wetpaint.com/

Clare

What a great idea! You could also include some Bermuda restaurant info. I found a great website last year that listed tons of restaurants (by category) that I printed out and took me with last year. If you could find that site, you could set-up a hyperlink.

Try to get your hands on a spa menu (I'm sure someone here has one) and post that PDF file. What about posting a Shore Excursion PDF file (you can find this on the NCL site).......

Duh - EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS...

I am not a spa person but I bet there are some... as a matter of fact, I my sister had an Ionatherapie (sp?) treatment and on the Gem last year and it changed her life... The arthritis (she is barely 50) in her hip was debilitating and whatever that did was magical for her. Unfortunately she couldn't remember the name of it and we've all been looking all over the web... NCL was no help WHAT-SO-EVER. Looking for dailies I found the name of it and a local spa that does them... she made an appointment same day... It's funny the way small things (the person who posted the zydeco link as well as Mr. Zydeco or whatever) and then the fact that I happened to see it happen.

Anyway, I can't believe I omitted that. What a dope.

Also, restaurants. I am the queen of the Ziplock baggie... I've been to Bermuda twice and ate lunch once out once in Hamilton and it killed me 'cause I knew lunch I'd paid for was waiting for me on the ship. My father will never be dead lol.

But I will certainly post restaurant stuff, as well.

Thanks again.

(couldn't seem to stop typing lol!)

Archived