Where do i leave the $$$$$$

curly275

If you want I will mail you my address and you can send me the money.

No, just kidding.

We did the zip line in Labadee.

We bought a water wallet that fit in my husbands back short pants pocket and clipped to a belt loop.

We put our sea passes and some money in their.

Also when we swam he wore a bathing suit with a zipper pocket and put the wallet in their.

His bathing suit did not have belt loops.

(No Kidding).

We had a small amount of money, but we were more worried about the sea passes then anything else.

Safe travels.

I did the zipline in Roatan. I had a belt bag or fanny pack. I kept my camera & money in it. As it was on my waist I had no problmes. I also was able to use my camera when wanted on the lines this way.

Just did the zipline last Tues (3/3/09). I had a fanny pack on which was not a problem. One guy did have a backpack as well. DO NOT wear flip flops, definately wear shoes with traction. There is a lot of downhill walking before you hit the lines, and again after on the way back to the meeting place for the vans. I had open toe hiking sandals on, and with the rain they had just gotten, it was slick and a little slippery for everyone.

It was absolutely a blast though.

Is the canopy tour you took the one at Chuka Farms? How many lines were there? Thanks.

That's the one we did. It's not actually at the farm, it's farther down the coast and up into the "mountains" I believe there were 9 different lines.

We are going on the Zipline and have been told we cannot take our backpacks with us, but we can leave them in the van. Not too sure about this. Do you have suggestions?

There are lockers to rent for $5 at the top of the mountain. After ziplining, just take the chairlift back to the top to retrieve. Just went last week and had a blast!!

Archived