Star Flyer

cj013

Prallientje You may have better info than we have in the States. I called them again yesterday and now they are saying the info will be available at the end of April. Previously they were saying the middle of April. So if you get something next week you'll be the first to know--please share! I'll do the same. Kathy

PS: Can I ask what country you are located in?

KathyA,

We are about to receive the updated itineraries for 2010 next week…

That is what they told me this morning. Within 10 minutes I had an reply on my request for making a reservation!

The office in Monaco told me about the cruise leaving Tahiti on February 14, taking 34 days, and then on to St. Maarten, arriving April 3rd. They did not say anything about the transatlantic from St. Maarten to Europe though!

I have been checking airlines and can get a one way ticket, leaving Amsterdam through London to LA and from LA to Tahiti for € 973,=. I will keep my fingers crossed this still will be available in a month or two.

Part of me wants to make a reservation, my more patient part tells me to hang in and wait a little longer. Difficult.:cool:

As soon as I have some info on the upcoming cruise(s) I will inform you.

I live in the Netherlands, and perhaps we have met on one of the cruises.

We have done a back to back cruise with the Royal in the Caribean, the Indian Ocean crossing and the Transatlantic twice. On my own I have done the transatlantic in 2005 for the last time.

this cruise I will be doing on my own again.

Have a nice weekend.

Pralientje:)

Pralientje:

Thank you. Any information you can give me on the itinerary or pricing I would greatly appreciate. We did the Transatlantic crossing from Barbados to Rome on the Royal Clipper last April. Two years ago we did the Cannes to Dubrovnik sailing on the Star Clipper. A few years earlier we did the Caribbean on the Star Clipper. This will be our first time for the Star Flyer. The only other cruiseline we've been on is Windstar where we did both a Caribbean and the Athens to Istanbul. Kathy

Does anyone know if you get any cell service while onboard Star Flyer or in FP for that fact? We are going on 5/3 Star Flyer cruise and I always stay in touch with my elderly father while traveling and just realized this might be a problem! I have an iPhone. Thanks!

Archived