Mongolian Hot Pot On NCL, Your Thoughts? Please!

travel_lover

What did you think of Mongolian Hot Pot on NCL?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of Mongolian Hot Pot on NCL?

• Delicious all should try it!
    • I've had better to be honest with you!
    • I didn't get to try it yet.
    • They have a Mongolian Hot Pot????

MMM the chineese bbq sounds good! ;)

I agree. Too bad we didn't get that on the ship! One frustration we had was that there was all this broth but no way to take advantage of it. It would have been nice to have soup bowls and spoons to have the broth when we were done cooking in it. Lots and lots of meat and veggies, more than we could possibly eat, but no way to drink or sop up the broth.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree. Too bad we didn't get that on the ship! One frustration we had was that there was all this broth but no way to take advantage of it. It would have been nice to have soup bowls and spoons to have the broth when we were done cooking in it. Lots and lots of meat and veggies, more than we could possibly eat, but no way to drink or sop up the broth.

That is a good suggestion that should be made to NCL. The soup probaly taste pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

I have wanted to try it but was always swayed away from it. I see chopsticks in the picture. Do you have to use them? Do you wait for the table to fill up like in teppenyaki? Do they serve it for lunch at all?

Thanks in advance,

coka

I have wanted to try it but was always swayed away from it. I see chopsticks in the picture. Do you have to use them? Do you wait for the table to fill up like in teppenyaki? Do they serve it for lunch at all?

Thanks in advance,

coka

You do not have to use chopsticks. We used forks - wished we had spoons though for the broth. You have your own table so you don't worry about filling a table.

I was checking out some freestyles and noticed Mongolian Hot Pot $15 cover charge. This seems to be a new addition to NCL. Does anyone know what ships it has been added to, so far alls I know is Jewel. I'm assuming it's being added to any of the ships which have Teppanyaki & Asain Fusion & Sushi.

My next question is I want to know who has tried it on NCL and did you think it was worth it, would you suggest it to anyone here on CC.

Just want to hear some thoughts & opinions on this new addition to NCL, does anyone know what is on the Menu for Mongolian Hot Pot?

We're doing this to see if we should try it over going to the Italian or Tangos on Jewel. Which we've already eaten at on other NCL Ships.

So please any Mongolian Hot Pot information you can give us would be helpful!

Thank you all!

For a split second I thought our signatures (the cruises part for upcoming) were identical. I had to do a double take and remember I didn't have a penguin in my signature! :)

Thanks in advance,

coka

You sit on your own they have tables for two. You can ask for silverwear. I like chopsticks..they are fun to eat with. ;)

For a split second I thought our signatures (the cruises part for upcoming) were identical. I had to do a double take and remember I didn't have a penguin in my signature! :)

LOL it's funny actually I'm on Pearl from 5/3 - 5/8 on Star Princess from 5/9 - 5/10 then back on Pearl 5/10 - 5/17.

So when I get off you get on, vice versa!

You sit on your own they have tables for two. You can ask for silverwear. I like chopsticks..they are fun to eat with. ;)

Can you "share" a table. Derfette likes to eat with others I don't, she wins,

Archived