November 28th spirit passengers

Spiritedmom

I wanted to let people know that we have been able to set up a meeting on board for CC Board members on this sailing. :p The group will be set up to speak with ship staff who will answer questions etc. I will post the details on roll call.

Has anyone had any experience with being placed on a vip list? I was told by NCL today that the list does not exist, but I'm sure I have heard differently here.

Has anyone had any experience with being placed on a vip list? I was told by NCL today that the list does not exist, but I'm sure I have heard differently here.
I don't think there's a list per se. But if you book in a suite or have cruised NCL 40 or 50 times or maybe you're celebrating a big anniversary you may get invited to eat with the captain or attend a cocktail party. What qualifies you for a VIP list?

What qualifies you for a VIP list?

LOL....I've been told I'm special :p Seriously, Cecilia I thought it was just worth giving it a try. I am sure that I had read about "a List" on here somewhere.

As for how I did it, I called the customer service number

1-800- 327-7030 or email: passengercurtesyspirit@ncl.com

Good Luck.

LOL....I've been told I'm special :p Seriously, Cecilia I thought it was just worth giving it a try. I am sure that I had read about "a List" on here somewhere.
You are special! I didn't mean it that way. LOL I meant that on my 11 NCL cruises I've been invited to special events with the captain or given some benefits but only because of the cabin we were booked in. I've never been aware of an actual list that they designate as VIP's.

I would imagine that if it were easy to call and ask to be designated as a VIP then everyone would do it. I certainly would! ;)

Archived