West Palm Beach Hotel

TBatt30

• 2 weeks later...

West Palm not on the ocean (Palm beach is). You can go a little north to Singer Island and it's very family friendly with all the major chains and not as $$$$ as Palm Beach but still close to West Palm. Have stayed at the Sheraton a couple of times and it's been great.

Jupiter and Juno are about 20 minutes north of the airport and have the most beautiful and uncrowded beaches. We love the Jupiter Beach Resort. Jupiter is a very safe and relaxing town. The lobby is literally a stone's throw from the ocean.... There are also several hotels very close to the beach in the area.....Holiday Inn Select, Juno Beach, Best Western, Hampton Inn. Singer Island is beautiful but there are not a lot of hotel selection there. I also would not walk around Singer Island at night or dusk as there are some un-savory characters that walk the area.

Marriott's Ocean Pointe is very good , if you can get a reservation.They are set up as condos with adjoining suites for the kids. Full kitchen, balcony ,2 bathrooms and a children's pool. The hotel is situated at the end of the beach and there are days when the surf is amazing.It is however NOT a 5 star resort i.e. it is on the older side for the area but it has everything you might want for a family vacation.

My favorite is actually in Delray Beach, atlantic/a1a..Marriott..I wouldn't advise Singer Island..there are by far more beautiful beaches. There's a Residence Inn a few blocks from the beach, too.

Holiday Inn Express is right across from Juno Beach, less than a 5 minute walk to the beach though not right on it. You can probably get a good rate there in late October although don't hold your breath too much.

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel on the ocean, although family friendly, in West Palm Beach in October. Thanks!:p

Check out hotels in South Palm Beach, HWY A1A. The Ritz Carlton has just undergone a major renovation and is gorgeous. There are also the Four Seasons and for a cheaper price and across from Lake Worth Beach but not right ON the beach is the Fairfield Inn right by the Lake Worth Bridge and A1A.

In DelRay is the Marriott Resort right across from the beach and the Marriott Residence Inn one block from the beach. They just added an entirely new wing.

Hotels actually IN West Palm Beach will mean you have to drive to a beach. Palm Beach is lovely but it is hard to park there.

Jupiter and Juno are about 20 minutes north of the airport and have the most beautiful and uncrowded beaches. We love the Jupiter Beach Resort. Jupiter is a very safe and relaxing town. The lobby is literally a stone's throw from the ocean.... There are also several hotels very close to the beach in the area.....Holiday Inn Select, Juno Beach, Best Western, Hampton Inn. Singer Island is beautiful but there are not a lot of hotel selection there. I also would not walk around Singer Island at night or dusk as there are some un-savory characters that walk the area.

I agree, I lived most of my life in Palm Beach County and when we were young Singer Island was great, went there all the time. But now I would not stay there, right before the Blue Heron bridge (which you have to cross to get there) is the worst area. Riviera Beach is all High crime and drugs, best to enter thru North Palm Beach and drive around to Singer Island if you must go there.

I much prefer Juno/Jupiter and they have an awesome beach called Blowing Rock, not too good for swimming but great for seeing the blow holes and shelling. There is also the Juno Pier. The beaches around there are very nice. They have a turtle santuary park too, can't remember the name.

My family still lives there so we go down and visit alot and love to go to Juno and Jupiter beaches.

Archived