Roma Pass

You buy them at Termini. I don't think there are any other places. The desk is in the concourse next to where the trains from the airport arrive. It is quite a ways down and easy to miss. This pass is a great deal--be sure to use your 2 free admissions on expensive spots such as the Coliseum.

There should be two versions:

ROMA PASS for 23 EUR

and

ROMA PASS E PIU for 25 EUR which includes the region.

Civitavecchia is part of Roma e piu:

http://www.romaepiu.it/index.php/Mappa-del-Territorio/Zona-Nord-Ovest-e-Litorale-Nord.html

but unfortunately there is no attraction in Civitavecchia listed which accept or sell the tickets.

I would send an e-mail to info@romapass.it and ask if the ticket is available there.

The ticketpart for transportation should be valid as Civitavecchia is included in the area of the Province of Rome/Lazio.

Regards,

HeinBloed

Roma Pass and RomaΠù Pass can be purchased:

By telephone to the Call Centre 0039 060608 (max 50 cards, method of payment: credit card American Express, Visa and Mastercard)

At the following points of sale:

All participating Museums and sites

Tourist Information Sites (Punti Informativi Turistici, PIT) of the City of Rome:

PIT Castel S. Angelo, Lungotevere Vaticano (Piazza Pia). 9.30 - 19.00

PIT Ciampino, Aeroporto G.B.Pastine - Arrivi Inter****onali, area ritiro bagagli. Dalle 9.30 alle 18.30

PIT Cinque Lune, Piazza delle Cinque Lune (Piazza Navona). 9.30 - 19.00

PIT Fiumicino, Aeroporto Leonardo Da Vinci - Arrivi Inter****onali Terminal C. Dalle 9.00 alle 18.30

PIT Minghetti, Via Marco Minghetti (angolo Via del Corso). 9.30 - 19.00

PIT ****onale, Via ****onale (Palazzo delle Esposizioni). 9.30 - 19.00

PIT S. Maria Maggiore, Via dell'Olmata. 9.30 - 19.00.

PIT Termini, Stazione Termini - Via Giovanni Giolitti, 34. 8.00 - 20.00

PIT Trastevere, Piazza Sidney Sonnino. 9.30 - 19.00

APT - Azienda di Promozione Turistica di Roma, Via Parigi 5

Bioparco - Giardino Zoologico di Roma

Complesso del Vittoriano, Via di San Pietro in Carcere

Visitor Centre, via dei Fori Imperiali

Trambus Open, Piazza dei Cinquecento

"The ticketpart for transportation should be valid as Civitavecchia is included in the area of the Province of Rome/Lazio."

I've been trying to find out if this Roma E PIU Pass would include the train cost from Civit Port to Rome but cannot find anything.

Does anybody know this for sure?

"The ticketpart for transportation should be valid as Civitavecchia is included in the area of the Province of Rome/Lazio."

I've been trying to find out if this Roma E PIU Pass would include the train cost from Civit Port to Rome but cannot find anything.

Does anybody know this for sure?

I would think it's not included but don't know for sure. However, if you don't get an answer from here there are some very helpful people on the Rome forum on Trip Advisor

After double checking this website:

http://www.romapass.it/p.aspx?l=en&tid=2

• it's valid in three zones, for an unlimited number of trips;
  • It is validated on the first trip by filling out the overleaf form with your name, surname, validation date and code of validity zone (zona A to zone B);

but Civitavecchia is five zones away from Rome.

I would say: not included - as the others corrected before.

Regards,

HeinBloed

Where can I buy Roma Pass? Can I buy it from Civatevecchia train station?

Your question seems to imply that you are heading to Rome from Civitavecchia. You cannot purchase the Roma Pass in Civitavecchia. Buy a BIRG (at station or any newstand) ticket which will give you round trip transportation from Civitavecchia plus all of the public transportation within Rome. There is also a special Trenitalia ticket which gives you the day on the 110 HoHo bus.

Hi everyone:

I found this forum after spending the day looking for advice on Tripadvisor. Check it out. And from what I've learned you cannot use the pass from Civitavecchia, but you can from the termini. Train fair (from what I've learned is 4.5 euros from Civ to the termini. I believe the Romapass covers your transportation from there. The Romapass is now 23 euros. But anyway, read through the forum, although it began in 2007 it goes right up to this month.

This one is quite handy:

http://rome-hotels.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k1174875-l16300896-Roma_Pass_Is_it_Worth_Buying-Rome_Lazio.html

Hope this helps clear some stuff up.

Archived