Tropical Transatlantic on Destiny

Has anyone done this trip before i would be gratful for any information regarding this cruise, was there plenty to do on the ship as you are quite a few days at sea, whats the crossing like, whats the destinations like ect, any tips on excursions when we get there,anyone going this year.

If you go back to page 4 and read the posts "Tropical Transatlantic Review" posted between December 29th and January 3rd you will find the comments from those of us who did this trip last December.

We enjoyed it!

Carol x

Hi flemtag,

As Capasamari says, there are lots of detailed reviews from those of us who did this trip in December.

If you read mine, you will see that I did find the 6 sea days crossing the Atlantic a bit too long, especially as I find Destiny a little on the small side - I prefer much bigger ships. However, we did have a lovely time generally, and the atmosphere onboard is great. The entertainment is just fab and there is lots to join in with. I would not hesitate to recommend it to you, and you will love the Caribbean.

Have a look at the reviews and then come back with any questions - you will find a VERY helpful bunch of people on this forum!:D

Archived