Radisson

1stcruisedm

Hi, I was thinking about staying at the radisson hotel the night before my april cruise. But I have 5 people in my family & a room for 5 costs about $190.00/ night compared to about $90.00 for a family of four. Are the employees that work there very strict about not putting 5 in a room for 5 people. I have no problem squishing us in 1 room. What do you think?

I don't know about the Radisson as I have never stayed there; however, my family of 6 (kids are 15, 13, 6, and 6) routinely stay in rooms for 4 whenever we travel. Even in the best hotels, I have never had anyone say anything about it. I just make sure I never mention that there are more than 4, and obviously we do not all go to the check-in counter together. Just make sure to ask for 2 double beds or you might end up with only one king in the room.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I was thinking about staying at the radisson hotel the night before my april cruise. But I have 5 people in my family & a room for 5 costs about $190.00/ night compared to about $90.00 for a family of four. Are the employees that work there very strict about not putting 5 in a room for 5 people. I have no problem squishing us in 1 room. What do you think?

Last time I was at the Radisson, I just asked for a rollaway bed. I had 5 of us in a standard room (for $99).

Last time I was at the Radisson, I just asked for a rollaway bed. I had 5 of us in a standard room (for $99).

We stayed in January & it was myself, DH, DS, DM, DF (5 total). Paid $10 for a roll-away. Would stay again in a heartbeat!

DJ

• 3 weeks later...

Did you take their free shuttle to the port? We're a family of 5 and a room for $209 came up for us. But lots more available for 4. Wondering if I should just cancel and or call and ask for the room for 4 with a roll a way bed? Anyone have any experience with this? Just wonder as I'm booked on their shuttle for 5.

Did you take their free shuttle to the port? We're a family of 5 and a room for $209 came up for us. But lots more available for 4. Wondering if I should just cancel and or call and ask for the room for 4 with a roll a way bed? Anyone have any experience with this? Just wonder as I'm booked on their shuttle for 5.

We just returned from the Disney Cruise (3-19 to 3-22)

We are also a family of 5. We stayed at The Radisson for 119. + tax and this included the cruise parking. I booked it online only was charged for the 2 adults. We had a room by the tennis courts with 2 double beds. We didn't even have to order a cot. We did that 2 years ago and the room was too small to walk around with a cot. The beds were big enough for one night for the kids to share. The bathrooms are split with two sinks and a counter, so that helped with getting ready!

I did call ahead and booked the shuttle for 5 thanks to advice on this board!

We were on the 10:30 shuttle and we were on the ship by noon! After the cruise we were picked up right away too!

I'm planning to write a review of the entire cruise sometime this weekend when I have some extra time. I would definitely recommend The Radisson, it was wonderful! Great price and the pool and surroundings are beautiful!

Also, this included a breakfast buffet for 2 people. I thinks it's 9.95 for each additional person. I was busy getting packed for the cruise and waited to have lunch at Parrot Cay, but the kids used it and liked it.

Also, the night before we went to Kelsey's next door and brought back two large pizzas for 22.00 and everyone had dinner around the pool. With a family of 5 it's always difficult to keep everyone fed for a good price on trips! I hope this helps!

Have a wonderful vacation!

Archived