NCL Website Problem?

jdarch

It's been four days and I'm STILL not able to Log in or access "My Cruise" on NCL's site - comes up with either "System error", or "Sorry for the inconvenience, our technical satff has been alerted". Anyone know what's going on?

It's been four days and I'm STILL not able to Log in or access "My Cruise" on NCL's site - comes up with either "System error", or "Sorry for the inconvenience, our technical satff has been alerted". Anyone know what's going on?

I'm just having a problem for the first time today. I've been checking prices on a cruise I have in mind every day, but today I get the error message. I hope it is because they are doing upgrades and post a new promotion. ;) But who knows?

I have been on a few times in the last few days without problem. I do find that it is hard to read in Foxfire and have to use internet explorer....Try internet explorer(the microsoft internet browser) and see if that helps..

also clear your internet cache file....

I just tried and I can't get on either.

NCL probably has parts of the website down while they update the new Latitudes "perk" LOL

I have been on the site many times in the last few days also.

I just tried to log on and had no problem. ;)

To be clearer: The website appears to be working for general booking info, and I can log in, but when I try to get to "My NCL" to look at our reservation, it shows "System Error: Res Validation. Category is no longer available. " Can anyone else see their reservation?

To be clearer: The website appears to be working for general booking info, and I can log in, but when I try to get to "My NCL" to look at our reservation, it shows "System Error: Res Validation. Category is no longer available. " Can anyone else see their reservation?

just worked for me and my reservation came up and I could click on it....

Could not this morning, but I just tried again and it worked. Also the cruise search which also didn't work this morning now worked. Good luck.

Well, to start with, it is a pretty weak website at the best of times. Combined with their reliability problems, it definitley does not do much to inspire confidence in the company.

It is not consistent, just like all the other service from ncl, how many complaints have they had about the website over the last year? what does it take for them to make changes for the better?

Nothing worse than tying to sign on to a website, when your gonna drop a few grand and the site doesnt work:rolleyes:

Archived