Diningroom Table Bookings Combined

We have a couple of friends who are booked on the same cruise that we are but we did it though different TA. I was told by someone that he, the other couples and us all have to give each other our booking numbers and then each has to go back to their own TA and pass all the booking numbers to them, all the TA's so that they can call RCCL and arrange this. This was suppose to be the only way to get permission for all of us to have the same table. True or False? Any TA's or cruisers out there with experience with this?

Thanks.

If you link your reservations and have the same seating time for dinner they will seat you at the same table. If you used a Travel Agent they will need to contact Royal Caribbean to make that happen.

We have a couple of friends who are booked on the same cruise that we are but we did it though different TA. I was told by someone that he, the other couples and us all have to give each other our booking numbers and then each has to go back to their own TA and pass all the booking numbers to them, all the TA's so that they can call RCCL and arrange this. This was suppose to be the only way to get permission for all of us to have the same table. True or False? Any TA's or cruisers out there with experience with this?

Thanks.

Yes, it's true. It used to be that ONE travel agent could get everyone's reservation numbers and link them for dinner.

NOW Royal Caribbean wants every passenger's TA to contact them to show that it is all very mutual.

:rolleyes:

Yes, it's true. It used to be that ONE travel agent could get everyone's reservation numbers and link them for dinner.

NOW Royal Caribbean wants every passenger's TA to contact them to show that it is all very mutual.

:rolleyes:

Thank-you, Mom. :)

We had our TA link a friends to our reservation and then when another couple joined and linked to his it automatically linked to ours. I didn't know when they would be booking so when I logged in to RC and checked my reservation (something about that countdown ticker that makes me want to see if it's lower than it is :D) I saw another number.

Archived