sensation review

cowgrlkirby

Ok, so I know that you guys have been waiting for a review for the Sensation. Just a few min. ago I submitted a review and I am waiting for it to post. Just wanted to let everyone know. The bad thing is that I do not know how to post pics yet. But if you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will do my best to give you an answer.:D

Just sad to be back home:(. We came from sun and a beach to 26* weather and snow! I WANT TO GO BACK DARN IT!!!!!:D

Ok, so I know that you guys have been waiting for a review for the Sensation. Just a few min. ago I submitted a review and I am waiting for it to post. Just wanted to let everyone know. The bad thing is that I do not know how to post pics yet. But if you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will do my best to give you an answer.:D

Just sad to be back home:(. We came from sun and a beach to 26* weather and snow! I WANT TO GO BACK DARN IT!!!!!:D

did they have the open seating dinner on your cruise?

Bill

are you the review that said you didnt find much to do on the boat?? and that dinners were all lousy except for the formal night??

No,that was not me. We had plenty to do and we did it all! The food was not as good as my last cruise, but hey it was still good. If anyone said that they could not find much to do then they must have stayed in their cabin the whole time.Trust me I was alll over that ship and had a great time!:D

did they have the open seating dinner on your cruise?

Bill

We were also on this cruise and Yes, there is open seating in The Fantasy dining room from 5:45 to 9:30. One half of the dining room is for open seating and the other half is traditional seating.

We were also on this cruise and Yes' date=' there is open seating in The Fantasy dining room from 5:45 to 9:30. One half of the dining room is for open seating and the other half is traditional seating.[/color']

Hey Drew's wife, I saw your pics and said "Hey there's Drew's wife" . I thought it would have been great to bump into you but it did'nt happen:rolleyes:. I hope you had as much fun as we did!:D

Hey Drew's wife, I saw your pics and said "Hey there's Drew's wife" . I thought it would have been great to bump into you but it did'nt happen:rolleyes:. I hope you had as much fun as we did!:D

I guess we should have made a point on the Roll Call to actually do a meet and greet! We had a wonderful time! We love the Sensation and I'm already looking forward to October!:D

I was real good with the pictures this time! I usually buy 50 8x10's, but I was really a little dissapointed in the pictures this time, so pood Drew only had to shell out for 17 8 x10's!:D I threw away the majority this time. Didn't have my contacts in, and most of the pictures I thought looked really bad....:(

Hope you had a good time....I'm trying to load some pictures now, but not having much luck....:rolleyes:

No,that was not me. We had plenty to do and we did it all! The food was not as good as my last cruise, but hey it was still good. If anyone said that they could not find much to do then they must have stayed in their cabin the whole time.Trust me I was alll over that ship and had a great time!:D

Hey Cowgirl - like your name! Thanks for answering questions. Where was your fav hangout at night? How much is a mixed drink? Why don't you come on back this Thursday with us?

Archived