~Cruisinmama~

esbie11

I accidentally attached this to another thread instead of starting a new one, so if you come across this again please disregard it:D

Anyway, I know you have already told me this but I can't seem to find the thread now:rolleyes:. Could you tell me again about the afterhours program with Adventure Ocean? I believe you said it is $5/hour? When does it begin and end? Do you have to sign up for this separately or can you just drop your kid off there as long as he is already signed up for AO? Is it offered every night? Sorry to ask this again:o

Not a problem. :D

The Late Night Party Zone starts at 10pm. It is $5 per hour, per child and it is billed to your sea pass account in half hour increments.

You do not need to sign up for it. If you do not pick up your child by 10pm, they are automatically in the Late Night Party zone. There is no seperate room for it. The kids won't even know that it has started. They just continue with activities as usual. Then when you pick them up, you will be asked for your sea pass card so they can charge the amount.

It runs till at least 1am. For some ages, it can go as late as 2am/3am.

It runs every night.

Archived