My Experience in Belize

ParrotHeadFL

I tried several times to access the Capers and for some reason, my Adobe Acrobat could not do so..it kept getting errors.

Hi, Sheila. The Capers work fine; a ton of people here have accessed them. However, you do need to have a relatively current version of Adobe Reader to view them. When I created the files, I made them compatible with versions 5 and 6. I'm guessing that you're running something older than version 5, and need to upgrade. You can grab the current version here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

John

Hey John,

Thanks so much for your help. After downloading an updated version of Adobe Reader, I was finally able to see the Capers. Funny thing though....I was able to save all the Capers to my computer to read whenever I want, except for the second and third one. Wonder why? I kept getting a message that the file timed out.

Anyway, thank you again for your tremendous help...guess I'll just read those two I couldn't save there where you have them! :D

Have a great night!

Archived