Jewel of the Seas 10 day Panama Cruise - Just back!!!

Hi

We are booked in cabin 1050 in December for our honeymoon. Would you have any pictures you could post? Also, did you get much sun in th balcony?

Thank you for any info you can give x

• 7 months later...
Thanks for your review of the Jewel going to Panama. We are currently scheduled to do this 10 night cruise on the Jewel for 4/16/2010. How was the ports? What excursions would you recommend? Any tips? Photos?

Unknown at this time if we will keep this cruise due to we were originally scheduled to do a Pacific Northwest cruise on the Jewel for 3/2/2010 that was canceled last week by RCCL. So I need lots of info on this type of cruise so I can switch gears and get excited about what we should expect on this cruise.:)

So any information on this would be highly appreciated.:)

Thanks.

Hi Minybear, I am on the Jewel on 4/16. You can visit our roll call thread to learn more about what to expect. Many of us have signed up for a group tour in Cartegena. There are also some recommendations for Colon.

Kathy

Archived