Summit or "M" class Oceanview cabins

luvocean9

I need to hear from someone that has stayed in a cat 7 Oceanview stateroom on the Summit or I guess any "M" class would be the same, wouldn't it?

I am trying to decide between 2090 on the bottom deck, close to mid ship and the humongous cat 4 cabin 8003 on the bow. My biggest concern for cabin 2090 is the room configuration.

In the cat 7 oceanview cabins, is the bed against the outside wall and window, or is the little couch near the outside wall and window? We want to be able to eat breakfast by the window without sitting on our beds. When I look at celebrity web site, the photo shows the couch near the window. When I look at the floorplan, the bed is under the window on the outside wall. I called celebrity, and the person I spoke with did not know what an "M" class ship was!

I need to hear from someone on CC, please!

hi

ok, first of all i would go for the big cabin on deck 8. i think it has 2 sofas not sure though. in all outside view cabins the sofa is by the window, so you can sit and eat breakfest! i am not sure why celebrity has the configuration wrong. i think it is more spacious with the sofa by the window anyway. any more questions, feel free to ask!! :):)

Thanks pumpkin11 for the quick reply. I decided to go for 8003 for the extra space. The picture I saw of 9000 shows 2 easy chairs and table by the window, then the bed, then a full size couch.

Archived