Nighttime motivation gone by morning

taffy12

This ALWAYS happens to me! At night, I get really motivated. I'm going to use all those dance exercise videos I have. I'm going to eat better, stop snacking so much. I'm going to start taking my meals to work so I can eat better, lighter. I'm GOING to do it. I'm GOING to lose weight, to look good for the cruise!

And then I wake up the next morning, and all of this wonderful motivation is gone. How in the world do I get it to survive the night so I can actually use it??

• 2 months later...

That is so me:eek: Except, my first thoughts in the morning are - what am I going to eat today. I think it is going to take something drastic to make me change my bad eating habits.:(

write down concrete goals such as: "In 12 weeks I will be a size X" Then take pictures of yourself in a bathingsuit. Post those pictures on the fridge and pantry. Review your written goals every morning. I have a goal for 1 year, 6 months, 3 months, monthly, and daily. For example, my daily goal is to eat 6 small clean meals and drink 1 gallon of water.

Archived