Recent update bar list online?

airlink diva

Can anyone tell me if someone recently uploaded a Carnival bar list?

I can only find bar list from 2003 on another popluar website. I want to check out the prices of my fave drinks (can anyone say "Kiss on the Lips" :D)!! I'm sailing in May and I do prepare a budget on how much to set aside for my cruise!

Happy sailing!!

Can anyone tell me if someone recently uploaded a Carnival bar list?

I can only find bar list from 2003 on another popluar website. I want to check out the prices of my fave drinks (can anyone say "Kiss on the Lips" :D)!! I'm sailing in May and I do prepare a budget on how much to set aside for my cruise!

Happy sailing!!

If you mean drink prices, someone posted this recently:

http://www.*****.com/cruise_pictures/drink_prices?page=4

The beer menu I think is beginning of 2008. They show all the 16oz beers at $4.75. We just paid $5.00 for them on the Elation in Dec.

I am not familiar with the prices of the other drinks......

These are the prices we paid below........

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor/bar_menu.htm

Great. The price of my drink went from $5.25 to $5.50. And I just bought a whole bunch of bar coupons. I'm gonna be pretty ticked if I end up having to pay the difference now and negating all my savings. :mad:

Guess I won't buy anymore like I planned...

If they keep raising the drink prices but not raising the value of the bar coupon, you won't even be able to buy a beer with them soon. :mad:

The beer menu I think is beginning of 2008. They show all the 16oz beers at $4.75. We just paid $5.00 for them on the Elation in Dec.

I am not familiar with the prices of the other drinks......

These are the prices we paid below........

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor/bar_menu.htm

Do you by chance know if the Miller beers are in aluminum bottles? I know Bud is but I thought Carnival was going to start with Miller also.

Do you by chance know if the Miller beers are in aluminum bottles? I know Bud is but I thought Carnival was going to start with Miller also.

Last time we were on Carnival..... just this last Dec. they were in plastic bottles......

But you never know.....they also had mich ultra in plastic and aluminum....and my surprise they had dos equis which I have never seen on Carnival.......

Several years ago, we were able to pre-order Crown & set-ups and

it was in our cabin when we boarded. Does anyone have any info

if this is still offered?:p

you can call Bon Voyage dept

and they do have hard Liquor that you can order by phone

almost everything ...but no schnaaps yet ...LOL

Pop can also be ordered however the cost is the same as on the ship , I do believe ...better just to carry it on ...IMHO

Hope this helps :)

What all is in a "kiss on the lips" and is it a frozen drink?

It's not a frozen drink! I don't know what's all in it,but man are they good!!:D:D:D I'm not really a drinker and normally on a cruise I might just have 3 to 4 drinks. But when I had a "kiss on the lips" on the Miracle in 2006, I had to have one every night! It's a really sweet,fruity drink.

Aggieastrosfan I was thinking about purchasing some drink coupons,but with the price difference, I just charge them instead.

Happy sailing!!

• 1 month later...
It's not a frozen drink! I don't know what's all in it,but man are they good!!:D:D:D I'm not really a drinker and normally on a cruise I might just have 3 to 4 drinks. But when I had a "kiss on the lips" on the Miracle in 2006, I had to have one every night! It's a really sweet,fruity drink.

Aggieastrosfan I was thinking about purchasing some drink coupons,but with the price difference, I just charge them instead.

Happy sailing!!

Every time I have ordered, it has been frozen. Yummy

Archived