Carnival Freedom 7204 7202 7201 7203

Does anyone have picture of these 4G rooms that are not handicap modified. I know that several of these staterooms are modified but according to my PVP the rooms on deck seven and deck six have 4 cabins on each floor that are regular. I'm just wondering what the layout is and if they are any bigger than normal inside rooms. Thanks!

Does anyone have picture of these 4G rooms that are not handicap modified. I know that several of these staterooms are modified but according to my PVP the rooms on deck seven and deck six have 4 cabins on each floor that are regular. I'm just wondering what the layout is and if they are any bigger than normal inside rooms. Thanks!

I have booked 7203 on the Liberty on 5/30 . From my research these rooms are 220 sq ft. they are located in the front of the ship . They have windows so techniq. they are consid. ov cabins. No matter how hard you try you only can see pictures of the HC cabin 7205 or 7206 on webshot.com

Your regular rooms are 185sq ft. There is a private hallway with these rooms you can go out on the front deck but no deck chairs, it would be windy. The windows are tinted so others can't see in.

There is a private hallway with these rooms you can go out on the front deck but no deck chairs, it would be windy. The windows are tinted so others can't see in.

the hallway is NOT private- any passenger can get to this area- But not very many people know its there.

Halls are more quiet here as people on a cruise tend not to go where they dont have to--

it will be a long walk to the food/pools.

• 1 year later...

I'm getting ready to book one of these rooms. It appears that 7206 is certainly larger, but I'm worried about being "bumped". What is the possiblity, and then will they just put you in another inside room? I'd hate to end up in the "belly" of the ship!

I'm getting ready to book one of these rooms. It appears that 7206 is certainly larger, but I'm worried about being "bumped". What is the possiblity, and then will they just put you in another inside room? I'd hate to end up in the "belly" of the ship!

it could happen. (on the liberty these beds could not be pushed together as they were bolted to the floor. good room for two friends or siblings to cruise in)

very far walk to the food/elevators. if you hi rough waters you will feel the most motion

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived