Does OBC show up on Edocs?

michigan tim

No, it doesn't show up on edocs, but should be showing on your orignal confirmation you receved when you booked your cruise.

I've never had any problem with my OBC being correct once on board, but I always take that confirmation with me just in case.

CG

I received OBC on my confirmation e-mail, but not on my E-docs, I called NCL and she told me that it was in their computer system, and not to worry. I asked her if I should bring my confirmation, she sighed and said "if you want to." I do want to, because two years ago we had two balconies and one inside stateroom and they did not want to give me my OBC for the inside. I had to argue with them for a half an hour the morning we were departing (I finally asked for a manager who also did not want to give me my credit and at this point it was more of point of fact then what the money was worth). Finally, they did give it to me, I am sure it was because there was a line behind me. Just to be sure bring with you written assurance that you have a OBC.

If the OBC comes directly from NCL it will show on the invoice...If you received it from a TA it won't. Request a confirmation from your TA and take it with you...just in case. Normally there isn't a problem onboard, but NCL sometimes can make a mistake....if my clients have their confirmation with them it is handled right away....

Good Morning,

On my booking confirmation it only has the promo code (not a dollar figure) for the OBC. Should I see a dollar figure? Thanks,

If you can't find it on your confirmation, then contact your TA or NCL and request it in writing. If you don't have it in writing and something is wrong with the amount when you board, you are out of luck cause it's your word against theirs.

CG

If you can't find it on your confirmation, then contact your TA or NCL and request it in writing. If you don't have it in writing and something is wrong with the amount when you board, you are out of luck cause it's your word against theirs.

CG

Thanks so much CG for the great advice. I will call my PCC this morning and have her email me the OBC in dollar figures.

Archived