Sensation - Soda

AuTiger7

Hi, soda is done in cans. I did not get the soda card this time but on my last cruise it was 25$. unless you are a big soda drinker you may not want to get it. I did not use it enough to make it worth it. You cant get a drink and then go right back and get another, I had to go to another place to get one or they would think that I was sharing the card. I think that the one for kids is not as much. Just remember that they only have coke products. Also you can bring some drinks on with you. So if you don't like coke then i would bring a few of my own.;)

Thanks for the infom

I would like to know how much the kids fountain cards are?

They are slightly less, around $15-$20 as I recall. My biggest complaint was waiting to be served. They will serve only one drink at a time, and those small cups filled with ice don't yield much soda. Shoot, it took more time getting sodas than eating a meal. I just get tea or water now.:)

They are slightly less, around $15-$20 as I recall. My biggest complaint was waiting to be served. They will serve only one drink at a time, and those small cups filled with ice don't yield much soda. Shoot, it took more time getting sodas than eating a meal. I just get tea or water now.:)

You can purchase a larger soda tumbler with a cover when purchasing your soda card at the beginning of the cruise for a nominal fee which is some where in the neighbourhood of 12 or 14 oz. and remember you can always say "no ice please" to get your tumbler completely filled at the bar.

Archived