Help needed, X1 on Allegra, Far East

jonad

I need some assistance please. We are going on the above cruise, 4th April. Decided on the X1 but nobody seems to want to take payment for it. We are in Perth Australia and have been in touch with Jingbonniebo in China, who said she had booked it for us, but she can't take payment as we booked through a travel agent. The travel agent won't take payment as they did it through a wholesaler, so we are stuck in the middle. Can anyone give me any adivce please.....unless we get really lucky and get the package without payment!!! not likely.

The X1 is only booked via TA or Costa direct and is added to your final invoice. I doubt you can order it after final invoice has been paid in full. Contact Costa direct and explain the problem, they might let you pay it by credit card, but no guarantees.

Goldryder, thanks for your input...but we finally got it sorted. What an ordeal!!:eek: Somehow our TA came through and accepted payment and its all gone through. :) I did contact Costa Australia who were not helpful at all, just telling us because our TA had booked through a wholesaler they had nothing to do with it and just to contact the TA again.:o

You are right that we have paid our invoice in full, some time ago, but I feel we should have been advised of these drink packages and X1. No mention is made of the X1 anywhere except on these boards. If it wasn't for this I would know nothing about it.:confused:

A friend travelled on Costa Europa last year and did little research on the ship and was shocked at the prices of drinks, all drinks not just alcohol and I feel her whole cruise was marred because of it.

Anyway I'm happy now, thanks again.:(

Archived