Carnival Imagination From Miami

mama2nj

Hi All,

I am a first timer to be. About what time will I get off the ship and what can I do with myself (family & suitcases) in Miami till 8:45 PM flight back.

I hope to get into Miami at about 12:05 PM on embarkment day. I hope that gives me time to get on board.

Thanks all

as far as what to do on the last day; there are plenty of day trips offered by Carnival as well as going on your on; there is an area on teh Bayfront very near the port; you can get a boat excursion of the "tony" area of Miami; very beautiful ride that points out the houses of the rich and famous in Miami

fly in the day or evening BEFORE the cruise; is my recommendation, the ship will not wait for delayed flights.

I agree with flying in the day/night before embarkation - sometimes it can't be helped. You are just way more relaxed and ready to begin your cruise vacation. You also have a day to deal with any luggage issues - that being said, I'm sure everything will be fine.

As far as debarkation day - twice now I have rented a car and gone to a resort for the day. That way you have a place for your luggage and stuff. We actually have timeshare in South Beach and were able to just hang out there for free before heading to the airport. Car rental is very easy in Miami.

Archived