Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

Missou: Well.... you did ask.....(oh, btw weight today 112.8 after my morning exercises. When I was sick I wasn't eating a whole lot thus the dip in my weight.)

Before and after photos of the room remodel below. I still need to hang the pictures which are framed maps that we purchased while on some of our cruises.

I'm ready for the next project..... hubby not so much!

Take care,

B

DSCN7558.jpg.0bd21a1592c22a5f10c3985a531d38d7.jpg

DSCN7562.jpg.74ebab6462456f281fd2a1557824fbbb.jpg

212.jpg.c160210888c2ea29e12cd1f0d9a39b3f.jpg

218.jpg.3e73dcca8766eb36a6687a3bcc7b6c87.jpg

214.jpg.6645181292a1282eb38e9b40b0bda65c.jpg

Hey Matt, did you train like you had planned to?

I just finished my training and I am very, very happy. I was on the Gazelle for 25 minutes, I did 25 up and downs in my staircase, I went on my Ab King Pro and I did my Pilates for my buns and thighs. Now, my body is in paaiinnn!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif My back hurts, the back and front of my thighs hurt, but my knee is in perfect, or almost shape... No pain, just soreness!! happy.gifhappy.gif It feels so go to be able to use it again!!! I am doing some streching to make sure I won't be too sore tomorrow. I want to keep on doing my training.

Yesterday, when I started, I had 18 days left before my vacations and 18 more workouts to do. I did my workouts both today and yesterday. That means that I did 2 out of 2!! Let's keep on going everyone, we can do it!!!

Tonight, Hubby is suppose to give me a massage, It will feel so good!!!

Take care everyone and be good to your body.

Yesterday, when I started, I had 18 days left before my vacations and 18 more workouts to do. I did my workouts both today and yesterday. That means that I did 2 out of 2!!

I finally prefer saying 2/18 and I hope to finish with a beautifull 18/18!!! :D:D:D

Missou: 17 more days until you leave? You are doing so well - keep up the good work!

Matt: How's that new couch!! I'm sure it will be a great place to stretch out watching your Penns and Steelers. (BTW: Congrats on the win last night. If I've forgotten AGAIN which teams you cheer for - just never mind. I'm old and forgetful!!!!)

I did run last night and I plan to have some soup, crackers, an apple and my usual popcorn tonight.

Vickey: Thinking of you today and wishing you a ton of peace and wellness.

Take care all.

B

Hey Brenda, I am leaving for Barbados in 15 days and boarding the ship in 17 days. We are so ready to leave!!!

This morning, I am sore, but I will do some of my workout if not all of it. I want to be at 3/18 today!!!

I am still having problems with my word processor these days. Last night, I reinstalled it and it is still bugging all the time :mad::mad: This morning, I was able to arrange the table anyway. I guess I should call the support center to talk about my problem. The weird thing is that it is only bugging me on one computer and I have three?????

Hope you all have a very nice day!!!

Anchor’s Aweight!!!!

November 9th, 2009

emmysmommy

SW....148 lbs

TW.....132...124.9..123....122.8.....122.5 ...121.1...117.5....119.6....116.6....115.2....114.3....115....113...113.5....112.8 lbs

CW....115 lbs

weight lost this week....0.7 lbs

Total....35 lbs

To Goal....GOAL REACHED!!!!! It is now time for you to gain some energy and some pounds back!!!

Kellycruiser

SW....153 lbs

TW....141....140.8....140.8....139.6....136.2....136.2....134.8 lbs

Cw....120 lbs

Weight loss this week....1.4 lbs

Total weight loss....18.2 lbs

To Goal....16.2 lbs Congradulations!! Keep on going!!!

Matt34hew

SW.....220 lbs

TW....200....196..196.6..196.....194.8...195...201....200....199.4....199....199.6....200....200....200....199.... 199....200....199....199.4....200....200 lbs

CW....180 lbs

weight gained....0.4 lbs

Total....20.6 lbs

To Goal....19.4 lbs Isn't time for you to hop back on the saddle???

Missou

SW...165 lbs

TW....162.5....161.4...159.2....161.4...162.8....160.8....161.8...163.2...164....161....163.8....161....161.6....160.6....159.2....158.6....159.2....160.4 lbs

CW....135 lbs

Weekly weight gained....0.8 lbs

Total....4.6 lbs

To Goal....25.4 Now that I am training again, it is time to lose some pounds!!!

vdarrell

SW....236 lbs

TW...229...224...219.8..219.9.....218.6...219.6....225....229........236 lbs

CW....170 lbs

Weekly weight loss.....

Total......0 lbs

To Goal....The goal nowdays is to be in remission!!!

Keep on going!! You are doing a great job!!!

Hey Matt, did you train like you had planned to?

I did. Then I sat down and tried to log into my work computer from my home computer and found out the firewall is not set up yet to do this. Urggg. But I spent 2 hours trying to work around it but couldn't. So i cleaned some stuff in the kitchen and then started to make dinner after running some errands.

I am starting a new thing. Every morning i am going to do 50 crunches and 50 pushups to start my day. Not much, but it is getting my heart rate going early.

Good evening everyone!!

Vickey, you are in my thoughts, I hope you are doing ok flowerforyou.gif

I was very lazy today but I finally did my training at 5 pm!! It was a little softer than yesterday because of my soreness, but I did it!!! I am at 3/18!! drinker.gifbigsmile.gif

I just took a message on my answering machine, my GP got my blood test results and wants to see me. I hope she has room tomorrow. I hate waiting when I know something needs to be fixed grumble.gif

Have a nice evening every one flowerforyou.gif

Hey guys!

It's a bad idea to eat two frosted brownies and then run....errrrr... I feel sick. :eek: I was so good today until I got home and my daughter had made the brownies. I couldn't resist. Evil brownies....

Missou: Great job keeping up your exercise efforts. Less than three weeks and you will be enjoying your vacation - I'm jealous!!!! Sorry to hear you are sore though.

Take care all,

B

PS: Love to Vickey.

I see that this thread has been going for a while but I saw that there were still active posts on it. If I would not be intruding I would love to join my fellow cruisers on this. I need ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. I am going on my very first cruise in March. March 14 to be exact and I am so excited. I need to loose some weight so that I dont make all of my fellow cruisers sick. LOL I am going on the southern carribben 7 day cruise leaving out of San Juan. If anyone else here is HELLO if not Hello to everyone else.

Good morning everyone!!

How are you today? It is cold here this morning... I don't like winter!!!

Brenda, you should never, never, never say evil brownies :p:D

How are you today Matt, did you do your sit-ups and your push-ups?

Hello JeanBean, welcome to our group!!

Has any one heard from Marsha??? She's not coming as often nowadays. I wonder how she is doing.

Vickey, here is an angel to help you through this rough time angel35.gif

It is a goooood morning today, I just stepped on my scale and the 6 is gone again!!! bigsmile.gif I am down to 159.4 bigsmile.gifdanse004.gif I hope to reach 155 by the end of my 18 days!! I wonder if I can??? Here's another reason for me to be happy, I feel a lot better, no soreness anymore! I will have a good workout this morning!!

It is now time for my exercises, see you all later!!

Missou, I did the crunches and pushups this morning after making the wife lunch, feeding the cats, and ironing work clothes.

Welcome aboard Jeanbean. Of course you can join us. We try to be active enough around here. Can't let our group die out.

Can't wait for the week to be over. I am so tired from everything. Got to make myself do some pilates or hip hop abs tonight.

Good for you Matt. I sure will hasle you tonight!! Happy Monster will pay you a visit!! She has got a new duty in her work description... She now has to push people to the DVD player and she is allergic to anything that does not envolve working out!! So move over movies and make room for Shaun T

danse004.gifdanse004.gifdanse004.gif

lollol325.giflollol325.giflollol325.gif

Good for you Matt. I sure will hasle you tonight!! Happy Monster will pay you a visit!! She has got a new duty in her work description... She now has to push people to the DVD player and she is allergic to anything that does not envolve working out!! So move over movies and make room for Shaun T

danse004.gifdanse004.gifdanse004.gif

lollol325.giflollol325.giflollol325.gif

Shaun T is awesome. The stuff he says during the workout is great.

I'm in the middle of my program and I had to come upstairs. I just wanted to remind Matt that Happy Monster is starting to push him towards the DVD player. Oh by the way Brenda, she'll stop by your place to see if you feel good enough to do a little something. If not, she'll push you to relax ;)

Vickey, I'm sending you a big bear hug

bear_hug.jpg

I'm in the middle of my program and I had to come upstairs. I just wanted to remind Matt that Happy Monster is starting to push you towards the DVD player. Oh by the way Brenda, she'll stop by your place to see if you feel good enough to do a little something. If not, she'll push you to relax ;)

Vickey, I'm sending you a big bear hug

bear_hug.jpg

Hey there thanks for letting me jump in. I have to tell you that today has been fab. At work there was a party and I passed up all the treats, and I have some other great news. I went to WW and lost 4 lbs this week. That makes it a total of 14 for me on my journey. I was looking at all the older posts and it looks like you guys do a wonderful job of keeping each other motivate. YEAH. GOOD JOB. and thanks again for letting me play with you.

Hey there guys thanks for welcoming me here. I think that you guys have a great support system here. So let me fill you in on my day. There was a party at my work and I passed up the treats. Yeah:o:). And I did not even miss them. Then I went to my ww meeting and when I was weighted I had lost 4 lbs this week. :eek: I really cant believe it. Then again I have been hitting the Gym everyday and really watching what goes in my mouth. I cant say that I really miss anything. I just hope that I can keep it up and keep the will power going. But I have myself a great focus point, it is 121 days away it is called a cruise.

Archived